Monday 8 August 2011

Birthday Fun

Because my boyfriend and I are on a super tight budget due to having one, quite measly income, I didn't want any fuss for my birthday this weekend. I kind of just wanted it to pass without notice. Not that I'm recommended lowing your expectations so that you're never disappointed, but I ended up having a lovely weekend. It started off with a trip out shopping and eating amazing Lebanese food

Halloumi, Schwarma, salad and hummus for €5.50. Amaze!

I went out with friends on Saturday night for drinks at a bar. The DJ played Fleetwood Mac so I was happy.

Sunday, my boyfriend prepared a deliciously sugary breakfast.

In the evening we went to try Korean BBQ.

Jacket - Primark £11
T-shirt - Topshop - gift
Jeggings - Primark £8

Marinated beef, chicken, pork, squid and prawns with sides of kimchi, marinated cucumber, white radish, fried potato in soy sauce and fried tofu.

Then we finished off with a walk in the sun and a Club Mate.

Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Good to see you like Club Mate as well...I miss it so bad here in London. :-(

    ReplyDelete