Wednesday 3 August 2011

Topshop vs. Tesco

Iin the past I've bought a few clothing items and shoes from Tesco. They always have really good online sales, there's often discount vouchers floating around (I use HotUKDeals to find them), and above all else, the quality is really good. I bought a ladder stitch jumper similar to this one last winter for £5 and had a fair few people asked me if it was Topshop.

I still browse the Tesco Clothing website, even though they don't deliver to Germany (boo), and today I came across a dress that looks remarkably similar to one Topshop currently stocks.



                                                      Topshop Sleeveless Tuck Shift Dress - £46

The Topshop one does come in a greater variety of colours, but if you're on a budget like me, I'd definitely give the Tesco dress a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment