Thursday 4 August 2011

Outfit 1

It's pretty weird looking at these photos and remembering what a scortcher Tuesday was, because now it is pissing it down... again. Berlin is beautiful in May and June, but July and August are just plain freaky. I wore tights and a winter coat last week.

Trousers - Primark - £8
Belt - Primark - £2
Vest - H&M - £4
Scark - eBay - £3
Hairband - Primark - £1

As you can probably tell from the photos, I was a sweaty mess, hence the bedraggled hair do. 

My nails totally clashed with the scarf, and in general, this wasn't a very well thought out outfit, but I had to give leopard nails a go. I noticed that llymlrs did hers recently, with Gem Fatale's technique. Mine didn't come out too well, which I think is partly because I'm gross and bite my nails. There's not much room for 'technique'    on what's left of them.
When my boyfriend came home from work and I showed them to him, he said 'My god. You've been bored today, haven't you?' Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment