Tuesday 9 August 2011

Wrong Weather

I wore this outfit the other day, thinking that it was going to be sunny. It was sunny, then the torrential rain started up again and I wore jeans. I should've perhaps sent the weather a 'F you' message and worn it anyway, but I'm too much of a wuss.

Sheer black blouse - Primark via Ebay - £2
Vest - H&M - £3.99
Denim Shorts - Primark - £1 
Plaited brown belt - Primark - £1
Heeled boots - Matalan - £4 (bought in a winter sale ages ago)

On a side note, although I don't live in the UK at the moment, but I'm obviously very saddened by the riots going on up and down the country. The people involved are angry, for good reason, but I will never understand how ruining the homes and small businesses of your neighbours will solve anything. Communities need to be strong when fighting poverty, mass unemployment and racism and this rioting just fragments them.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now and watch some more news.


1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, even if you never got to wear it out of the house! Casual but very sophisticated :)

    Wise words about the riots.

    ReplyDelete